We provide free, confidential and impartial advice.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems. You may be facing a crisis, or just considering your options.
Contact us locally
Citizens Advice Denbighshire provides an advice and information service across Denbighshire. We have offices in Rhyl, Denbigh and Ruthin, an Extended Advice Service in Llangollen, Corwen and Prestatyn, and we offer representation in Rhyl County Court for repossession cases. We also provide specialist welfare benefits and debt advice.
Our debt survey:
- Debt survey 2012: a safe port in a financial storm [ 3.2 MB]
- Debt survey 2012 - Welsh version [ 1.7 MB]
The survey should be viewed in the context of the prevailing economic backdrop in Denbighshire which includes:
- 3 Denbighshire local authority wards in Rhyl rank in the top 12 most deprived wards in Wales
- Denbighshire is the highest ranking local
- authority in the UK for Debt Relief Orders approved
- Denbighshire is the second highest local authority in the UK for total individual insolvency.
Our highly trained volunteers come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do.
See the roles we're currently recruiting for. Could you join them?
The Citizens Advice network
All local Citizens Advice are part of the Citizens Advice network providing advice in 2,500 locations across England and Wales.
We have over 21,500 volunteers supporting the delivery of our work alongside 7,000 paid staff.
Our service is worth at least £750 million to society.
We're an independent charity and without the generous support of people like you, we couldn't continue to do the work we do.
Thanks to all our supporters.