We provide free, confidential and impartial advice.
People come to us with all sorts of issues. You may have money, benefit, housing or employment problems. You may be facing a crisis, or just considering your options.
Contact us locally
Get advice from:
Denbighshire Citizens Advice Bureau provides an advice and information service across Denbighshire. We have bureaux offices in Rhyl, Denbigh and Ruthin, an Extended Advice Service in Llangollen, outreach services in Corwen, Prestatyn and Ysbyty Glan Clwyd Psychiatric unit and we offer representation in Rhyl and Mold County Courts for repossession. We also provide specialist welfare benefits and debt advice.
Our debt survey:
- Debt survey 2012: a safe port in a financial storm [ 3.2 MB]
- Debt survey 2012 - Welsh version [ 1.7 MB]
The survey should be viewed in the context of the prevailing economic backdrop in Denbighshire which includes:
- 3 Denbighshire local authority wards in Rhyl rank in the top 12 most deprived wards in Wales
- Denbighshire is the highest ranking local authority in the UK for Debt Relief Orders approved
- Denbighshire is the second highest local authority in the UK for total individual insolvency.
21,600 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our work nationally. They come from all sorts of backgrounds and help with everything we do. Could you join them?
The Citizens Advice network
Our network provides free, confidential and impartial advice and campaigns on big issues affecting people’s lives.
Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
We're all independent charities and are part of the Citizens Advice network across England and Wales.
Without the generous support of people up and down the country, we couldn't continue to do the work we do.
Thanks to all our supporters.