Get practical, reliable advice online. The information covers the law in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Please note some local Citizens Advice can only give advice to people living or working in a certain area.
Newham (East End) Citizens Advice Bureau
39 Freemasons Road
|Telephone:||0207 540 4941|
|Map:||Link to map|
At Freemason's Road, clients are seen on a first-come, first-serve basis. Doors open from 08:45. Please arrive early.
Many bureaux now have a short introductory interview to help decide how you can be best advised. You may then be asked to make an appointment. If the bureau is open only for appointments or specialist advice this will be indicated in the notes.
|Tue:||10.00 - 13.00||Stratford Advice arcade, E15 1HP|
|Wed:||10.00 - 13.00||Freemasons Road, E16 3PJ|
If English is not your first language, contact the bureau for information about other languages it can provide advice in.
- Ann Taylor Children's Centre
- Hackney Citizens Advice Bureau
- London Fields Medical Centre
- Lower Clapton Health Centre
- Maple Dene Children's Centre
- Seebright Children's Centre
- Towerhamlets (East End) Citizens Advice Bureau
- Tyssen Children's Centre
- Well Street Surgery
- Wentworth Children's Centre
- Whitechapel Legal Advice Centre