Get advice online now from www.adviceguide.org.uk for practical, reliable, up-to-date CAB information on a wide range of topics. The information covers England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales and is continuously reviewed by our team of advisers.
Please note some bureaux can only give advice to people living or working in a certain area. Please check with the bureau that they are able to help you.
Sedgemoor Citizens Advice Bureau
|Telephone:||03 444 88 9623|
|Map:||Link to map|
Outreach services available at:
* Cheddar Baptist Church, Lower North Street, Cheddar - Monday 9.30am - 12.30pm
* Methodist Church, College Street, Burnham on Sea - Tuesday 9.30am - 12.30pm
* St Marys Church Centre, St Mary Street, Nether Stowey - Tuesday 1pm - 3pm
* United Reformed Church, High Street, Cannington - Wednesday 1pm - 4pm
* Hope Baptist Church, Church Street, Highbridge - Thursday 9.30am - 12.30pm
* St Marys Church Rooms, North Petherton - 2nd Thursday of each month 12noon - 3pm
Many bureaux now have a short introductory interview to help decide how you can be best advised. You may then be asked to make an appointment. If the bureau is open only for appointments or specialist advice this will be indicated in the notes.
|Mon:||10.00 - 13.00|
|Tue:||10.00 - 13.00|
|Wed:||10.00 - 13.00|
|Thu:||10.00 - 13.00|
|Fri:||10.00 - 13.00|
Telephone advice times
Unless indicated otherwise an adviser should be available by phone though this may be for an introductory interview only to help decide how you can best be advised.
|Mon:||10.00 - 16.00|
|Tue:||10.00 - 16.00|
|Wed:||10.00 - 16.00|
|Thu:||10.00 - 16.00|
|Fri:||10.00 - 16.00|
If English is not your first language, contact the bureau for information about other languages it can provide advice in.